This guide has been developed to help organizations to better understand the existing labels, charters and regulations to evaluate and enhance their CSR initiatives in Luxembourg.
The main objectives of this guide are :
- To provide a general overview of the role of national labels, charters and regulations and the issues involved in their development.
- To promote local CSR initiatives.
- Enable organisations to formalise and enhance their CSR initiatives over time.
- Avoid greenwashing and ensure transparency.
It is addressed to:
- Both beginners and managers committed to CSR,
- and to all those who wish to know the commitments included in each of the certifications, and thus apply CSR criteria in their selection process of products, services and suppliers.